Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pain





Time seems to be zooming past me everyday. If only time could pause for just 1 day, and let me escape from Earth. O Levels are approaching, in less than 100 days. Can you believe it? This is driving me insane, seriously. I guess, I'm just afraid of death huh? K, what am I talking? O's aren't death. Its just another obstacle I gotta overcome.

I wish I could make it go away. My back is seriously getting on my nerves. I visited the doctor for probably 3 times, went X-Ray, but kinda X-rayed the wrong part, cause I told the doctor the wrong part where it hurts. How silly of me. Have been eating pills, with side effects that make me wanna cry...

Now, I'm not able to take Napfa. What is this ): I want to be like everyone else, completeing their 5 items, 2.4km run and achieving the results they want. Why can't I do it? Why did I have this back problem? I don't even know what problem it is. It just hurts all the time, no matter what I'm doing. I can't sit for long, walk also pain. Lie down also pain. What is this? Isn't it like better off being paralysed?!

Perhaps I should look at the bright side, and believe that the problem would be cured. Its only the matter of time..

I'm suppose to go physiotheraphy on weekdays after school, but apparently I'm not able to go due to lessons ending very late.

I pray, the pain will go away
& not by my side..

With L,
Sherylinistic